Chingri Malai Curry or you can say prawn coconut curry. It is a delicious recipe of Bengali people. It’s really very lovely and palatable food. So let’s try this. Now follow the recipe.
Chingri Malai Curry Ingredients
- 500 gm prawns
- 3 Tbsp mustard or soybean oil
- 1/2 tbsp whole cumin
- 2 Tbsp ginger paste
- 2 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- Salt to taste
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 2 tsp ghee
Chingri Malai Curry How to make?
- Wash the prawns very gently. Blanch them in turmeric powder.
- Heat the mustard or soybean oil in a pan.
- Add sugar and cumin in the oil. The cumin should be whole.
- Add ginger paste, cumin powder, red chili powder and turmeric powder and salt.
- Now put the prawns in the pan with some green chili and stir them.
- After few minutes add some coconut milk. At that moment add some salt.
- At the end sprinkle smashed garam masala and ghee on top.
- Serve it with green chili decoration.
Enjoy the food and share with us in the comment section below.