It is a simple, homemade and tasty mango ice-cream for sweet lover. Smooth, scoop able and loaded with kind of mango is the thing that a ice-cream lover would hunger for, and for somebody who sits tight for the late spring season.
- Milk-4 Cup
- Custard Powder-1 Tbsp
- Sugar-1 Cup
- Vanilla Essence-1 Tbsp
- Cream-3 Cups
- Castor Sugar-1/2 Cup
- Mango Puree(sweet)-1 Cup
- Mangoes, chopped(sweet)-1 Cup
There is an important thing. Don’t use any sour mango in this recipe or the ice-cream will turn into yogurt.
Ice-cream making process
- In a bowl take milk and add custard the powder. Then mix it.
- Take some milk in another bowl on a medium flame and add sugar to it. Stir well and bring to simmer.
- Add the milk custard mix to it. Stir thoroughly.
- Let it cool till room temperature.
- Add the vanilla essence to the bowl. Mix well. Blend cream thoroughly in another bowl.
- Now add castor sugar to the cream and blend again.
- Put mango puree in the bowl of cream and blend well.
- Add the cream and mango puree mixture to the bowl of milk.
- Add the chopped mangoes to the bowl and stir well.
- Transfer the mix into a steel container.
- Tightly cover the container with a thin transparent sheet.
- Refrigerate overnight. Then serve it chilled.