It is a chicken recipe that is full of spice and flavour. The unique flavour of this recipe comes from the fresh ground spices and grated coconut. Serve this food hot with rice. You can enjoy it at dinner or lunch. You won’t forget this delicious chicken recipe ever. I can bet.
Chicken marination ingredients:
Chicken- 1 kg
Yogurt- 2 table spoon
Turmeric powder- 2 table spoon
Red chili- 4-5
Ginger paste- 1 table spoon
Garlic paste- 1 table spoon
Lime Juice- 1 table spoon
Delicious Chicken masalas:
Peanut oil- 2 table spoon
Bay Leaf- 2
Cinnamon Sticks- 4-5
Black Pepper- 1 table spoon (should be crushed)
Coconut- Grated 3 table spoon
Oil- 4 table spoon
Coriander Powder- 1 table spoon
Green Chili- 6-7 (For garnishing)
Salt- As your taste
Sugar- 1 table spoon
Delicious Chicken making process:
- Add all the marination ingredients without chicken.
- After that mix the chicken very carefully and rest it for 30-40 minutes.
- Now heat the pan and put oil. Put chopped onions in oil. Fry till onions turn translucent. Add bay leaf, cinnamon, cloves, coriander powder and crushed black pepper. Stir it carefully because it the masala get burn the recipe will lose it real flavour. When it gets cooked for 4-5 minutes add tomato.
- Then add the marinated chicken on the pan. Don’t add water now. Stir and mix it with the previous masalas on the pan. After it gets cooked for 10-12 minutes in low hit you should add water, salt and sugar. You have to cook it for 30-35 minutes.
- Add the grated coconut and green chili. It will give you a fresh flavour. Don’t forget to add peanut oil. At that time cover with lid for 5 minutes. And obviously the green chili should be chopped.
Enjoy this chicken curry with your friend and family.